KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Monday, May 30, 2011

The last little Runaway

Don't worry, I won't bore you with any more of these because he's the last one for a while. :-D
I was working on the mouse and bunny at the same time, so I was able to finish up the mouse today. 


12 comments:

  1. Kristy, Both of your latest are so wonderful!!! You need to get off of that horse and sculpt more!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you making so many adorable runaways? Is it cos they keep running away? Arghhh.. ok ok but are they running away to new homes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonito!!!
    preparado para explorar el mundo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you really think you can bore us with your wonderful critters??????? NO CHANCE!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little runaway ... they will not ever bore me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bored by your critters???? Forgeddit, I love them all :-)
    It is fun to scroll through your blog and see all these little runaways passing by. One could start a shelter for homeless little critters who ran away from their dysfunctional families or their bullying brothers and sisters, before they get into drugs or worse??? Bwaahaahaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phhhhh... as if you could ever bore me with one of your critters... good joke... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! It´s lovely.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your mice! I hope you start posting again.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son una monada tus ratoncitos, adorables :)

    ReplyDelete