KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another Runaway

Yep, this one's a bunny and I've got one more in the works (a mouse), then no more runaways, at least for a while.  For those of you in the states, hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.  Hopefully you get Monday off of work-yippee!!

14 comments:

  1. awww he's so cute! Adorable as always. I don't think he'll be a runaway for long, I think people will line up to give him a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love your tiny animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... so cute ... I hope he escapes and arrives at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hes adorable you must be kinder to your little critters they are always running away lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bunny,I adore your work! Mini regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful, he is soooooooooo cute. Hope you are keeping well, ive not blogged for ages.

    love Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little bunny!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Lots of hugs, Morena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bunny is adorable! I love your critters! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's another cutie! Your work always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again, thank you so much for being so sweet you guys!! This guy and the next one are a little boring (another runaway...rolling eyes, LOL). But then I'm going to try some new and different things, and hopefully they will be blog worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! I love your tiny animals!

    ReplyDelete