KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Circus Clown Mouse

Yeah I know, I said I'd be trying something entirely different and yet here's another mouse.  I said try, and I did.  It just ended up in the trash, LOL.  In case  you're curious, I tried to make a horse.  :(
Anyway, this here little clown mouse helps clean up at the circus - so many messy eaters.  Thanks to his pointy hat, he's a bit taller than my usual (1.5 inches).


18 comments:

  1. Hehe, the last pic looks like he's another runaway mouse with peanuts and popcorn :). Super cute as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha hes cute as a bug! well a mouse! Just darling Kristy..wish my not so nimble fingers and eyeballs would let me create this tiny...not happening any time soon. but you...wow girl you amaze me, and your sense of whimsy is perfect! love it! xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all. They are so so cute. Each time a new one is born I think wow this one is the best. But then another cuter, heart warming one appears...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like him! Always plesure to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha - love his biggy feet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww!!! too cute! i can imagine him walking a tiny tightrope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! He is such a cute little guy! Good thing there are sweet mice like him to keep the circus clean. So sweet!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristy! Maybe it was the destination of your little runaway: a circus clown! LOL
    It is cute. :)
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kristy, he is great!!! I love those little big feet...And the popcorn, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - all of your creations are so cute!
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable! I really love that you made popcorn and peanuts to go with him- so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pero que maravilla, es precioso!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is wonderful Kristy....as are they all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone! This one's outfit gave me so much trouble I almost gave up on him several times, arrrg! And guess what you guys...the peanuts and popcorn = PITA big time, LOL! But fun too. I'll probably make some more popcorn for more mice soon. :D
    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete