KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! ......and 2 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!!



Some daddy animals are better fathers than others, LOL. I think the Emperor Penguin Dad has got to be one of the best fathers out there in the animal world.

And, on a different note, ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO VOTE FOR YOUR GIVE-AWAY ANIMAL!! I've tallied the votes and here are the results so far:


Raccoon: 9
Mouse: 8
Possum: 6
Hedgehog: 4
Rabbit: 3
Guinea Pig: 1
Other: 1 chincilla, 1 platypus, 1 squirrel, 1 big wild cat

So if you haven't voted and want me to make something other than a raccoon for the give-away prize you'd better vote now. And if you have voted, but your choice of animal isn't winning, you'd better get your buddies to help out with the votes, LOL.

3 comments:

  1. How fun...In fact I think that if I win and it is a racoon ( I voted for possum) I will dance the happiness dancers with the same enthusiasm...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a male Cardinal that is feeding two of his fledglings out in my garden. I throw him lots of peanuts. I see him feeding those babies all day long. They are always squalling for more food. It is an amazing thing to watch. I had no idea the males fed them. He gets my vote for animal Dad this year. I can't believe how hard he works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Eva! That's good to know. :D

    Catherine, I didn't realize what great little dads cardinals were until just recently - there was a post about it on "The Laughing Raccoon" blog.
    And I'm sure there are a lot of other animals or birds that are great dads that I'm just not aware of.

    Anybody know of some others?

    ReplyDelete