KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Sunday, January 15, 2012

From Mini Animals to Big Animals

Wow, nearly six months since I posted anything or made any miniature critters! I hate to admit it, but I think the end has come, at least for a while if not forever. For those wondering, I meant to take a short break (maybe through the summer), but I can't seem to get motivated. I just don't enjoy it like I did when I first got into it.

My new buddy, McDreamy, may be a major contributor to my waning interest in minis. He's the horse I've been leasing, and I just love him to death. I love being out at the barn with all the horses even if it is a bit of a drive to get there. I've never been able to have a horse of my own though it's something I've always dreamed of. I don't own McDreamy, but leasing him is good enough for me (at least for now). Here's a short video of me just goofing around a bit in the arena. Oh, and just mute the sound unless you want to hear me sounding like a chipmunk, lol. I don't know why the audio is so much faster than the video.

Anyway, I miss you guys!

20 comments:

  1. you do well with your new project or your new best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you again. I understand that you may want a break and I am happy to know that you are fine. Best wishes and minihugs, Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kristy! Thanks for showing this! You gotta do what you LOVE! McDreamy looks like a Good horse! We miss you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you. Best of luck to you in your new adventures. :] I hope you don't give up mini animals for good. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wondering what happened to you and what you were doing. Have fun! I envy you all the riding you are getting to do.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the update :-) I kind of thought that McDreamy was keeping you busy. He sounds like a wonderful horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My own selfish interest would hope that you continue to make and post your creations because they make me warm and fuzzy but...my own dream of owning a horse some day makes me just happy that someone gets to live out that dream...happy riding...and don't those beasts have the best smell ever !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Good to hear that You are OK!
    You are having a Wonderful Friend, Happy Riding to You ! Wish You come back with us some day ;)!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, we missed you too, Kristy! Happy to read you are fine!
    I had this dream too, but like you I am not able to own a horse. Anyway, I understand so well why you love being with horses. This is really something that I miss lately.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, guess the powers that be willed you here. I have been thinking about you a lot for the past couple of weeks, wondering where you had gone! Glad to see it is a great reason, and nothing bad. You gotta do, and go where your heartstrings pull you Kristy, just don't wait so long to pop back in, we all miss you! xoxox Christel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you've got esp....I was just wandering through here and getting ready to email you and see how things were! Though I miss seeing your mini's I can totally understand wanting to be out riding with McDeamy instead! :) So glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the personalities they have! truly remarkable.

    http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally understand the need for a break, and the joy you are finding in your horse. I hope that as time goes by you might have time and the mojo to fit some mini critters into your schedule again as well. Please update us from time to time about your life, we do miss you. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  13. De Pierce in PDXtooJuly 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

    I have loved your minis since I first saw them. And you were so kind when we emailed each other. I am glad to hear that you are doing well, and now that the weather is gettting better in our neck of the woods, maybe you will get to ride McDreamy a bit more. Maybe on one of your rides you will find inspiration again. Best wishes and success on all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss your blog and your creations!! :) Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Krisy, We miss you and your critters, hope you are still enjoying riding and everything is going well for you. Little racoon and koala both say Hi!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas with all of your favourite critters Kristy, luv from downunder (with racoon and koala).

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI. you have to have your inspirations back soon. Your little creations are very cute .
    All the best.
    Timea
    enchantedolls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. There is a lot of good content to go through, so it is a good idea to bookmark this page so you can come back to it later and go over the content at your own pace.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete