KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Friday, July 22, 2011

A Woodland Witch (with black cat doll)

Here's a little Witch Raccoon I just finished. I decided to give this Witch a black cat, a bit of a change from the usual teddy bear.
Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!


24 comments:

  1. VERY LOVELY!!!!
    BYE BYE
    Claudia
    www.clodycreazioni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the little wizard and his pet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little Witch Raccoon I've ever seen(((-:
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching your new creations. These two together make such a pretty picture. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una parejita fantástica!!
    Lovely Witch raccon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que preciosa parejita, me encanta!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, another one of my favs by you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so sweet together! I love the little catpet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh!! so cute! I love their sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone!!! I was going to make a "real" black cat, but I don't think cats and raccoons are the best of buds in real life. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. These two critters are sooooooo cute! Adorable!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que parejita tan graciosa, la bruja es buena sin dudarlo.
    Un abrazo
    maite

    ReplyDelete
  13. какие маленькие и нежные!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I discover your blog and all are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your little critters! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristy, where are you, we miss you!
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi...
    Kristy, I have been waiting for hearing from you and your lovely creations! Miss You!
    Happy this new Year 2012!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete