KRISTY'S MINI MENAGERIE

Hello and welcome, anybody who may come across this little blog of mine! I've just started this blog, and plan on focusing on miniatures, animals, and miniature animals. However, I'm also hoping it can be a fun place to talk about just about anything. We'll see.........

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Possums' Playroom (Naked Possums...LOL)


Here's a picture of the possums in their birthday suits. They will look completely different once they've been painted and furred. I'll get to work on that tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

  1. So that's what's under my little possum? They look so, well, cold!

    I'm glad you went with possums, Kristy. They are my faves, followed closely by your jungle creatures (monkey and lion).

    I like the wagon and that thing he/she is holding (what the heck is it called? I forgot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yes cold and UGLY. This is what I refer to as their "UGLY stage". The one sitting will be holding a paddle ball (I think that's what it's called).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy,

    Welcome to Blogland!!!
    I adore your little creatures. I hope to see many more of them now that I have become a follower.

    Catherine X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Catherine!! Thank you, I'm very lost here in Blogland so far, but hopefully I'll get the hang of this soon. :)

    ReplyDelete